- Presentations from the conference: "Keeping the Door Open - Support to Young People Leaving Care"
- Children and online Sexual Violence: Plenary presentations available for view
Report - ‘Keeping the Door Open – Support to Young People Leaving Care’ took place on 7-8 October 2009.
The event was organised by the Council of the Baltic Sea States and the Lithuanian Ministry of Social Security and Labour in cooperation with the Council of Europe, UNICEF and SOS Children’s Villages International. In addition to young participants, it gathered policy makers, academics and practitioners from various areas in Europe, who were given a chance to discuss tools and methods to increase the quality and efficiency of support to young people leaving care. Plenary presentations, seminars and workshops helped participants to develop best practices and exchange views on the four main topics of the conference: emotional stability and social well-being, education, employment, and housing. The young people’s input to the conference programme was warmly welcomed.
The conference "Children and online Sexual Violence" was held in Stockholm on February 12 - 13 2009. Presentations were delivered by:
1. Katja Wagner: A man called Alexandra
2. Linda Jonsson: The online project
3. Janis Wolak: Internet Sex Crimes: New ... More