WGCC Programme on Unaccompanied and Trafficked Children
- Expert seminar on links between child trafficking and children commiting crimes, are involved in begging or in street work
| Child Centre
On September 14 - 15 a group of experts from the Baltic Sea Region met to discuss the possble links between trafficking and children found in criminality, in begging and in street work. A report from the seminar can be ...
- Expert Group for Cooperation on Children at Risk - New project fighting child trafficking
| Child Centre
The EGCC in partnership with Save the Children Denmark, Carits Lithuania and Tartu Child Support Centre in Estonia, received a grant from the Daphne III programme to implement the project "Baltic Sea Region - Information Management to Prevent Trafficking". The ...
- WGCC 2nd Plan of Action on Unaccompanied and Trafficked Children
| Child Centre
At the WGCC meeting in Oslo on 1st of October 2008, the group adopted its 2nd Plan of Action on Unaccompanied and Trafficked Children. The plan can be downloaded here. 2nd Plan of Action on Unaccompanied and Trafficked ...
- BSR CACVT Mapping Project - Describing cases of children trafficked in the Baltic Sea Region
With support from the EU Daphne Programme, the Working Group for Cooperation on Children at Risk is commissioning a report that will describe cases of children that are trafficked in the region. The mapping started on the 1st of November ...
- Baltic Sea Region Comprehensive Assistance to Children Victims of Trafficking BSR CACVT
The Working Group for Cooperation on Children at Risk will for two years implement a training programme for professionals working with assistance to children that have been trafficked, or that are unaccompanied. The programme has received generous support by the ...
- Full report from the Kiev Expert meeting on Care, Protection and Assistance to Children Victims of Trafficking
The lack of assistance to boys and girls, victims of trafficking in the region of the Baltic Sea States has been recognised as one area of priority as the Working Group for Cooperation on Children at Risk continues the programme ...
- Situation paper: Level of protection, care, psychological, medical and social assistance as well as short or long term placements available for children victims of trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region
A paper based on input from professionals with experiences in working with children at risk in the Baltic Sea Region and from the discussion at the expert meeting: "Building Competence and Capacity on Care, Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Children Victims ...
- Plan of Action on Unaccompanied and Trafficked Children in the Region of The Baltic Sea States
The Working Group for Co-operation on Children at Risk on the 17th of May 2004, adopted a Plan of Action on Unaccompanied and Trafficked Children in the Region of the Baltic Sea States. The plan deals with children within the ...
- Report from the NGO Conference on Separated and Trafficked Children in the Baltic Sea Region - Best Practice and Cooperation. Vilnius 14 - 16 September 2003
The conference was a response from the NGO community to one of the commitments made at a governmental conference in Stockholm in February 2003, regarding the importance of involving NGOs in the struggle against trafficking in children and in finding ...
- Conference on Unaccompanied Children
Mr Jan O. Karlsson, Swedish Minister for Development Co-operation and Asylum and Migration Policies opened the Conference on Unaccompanied Children in the region of the Baltic Sea States. Representatives from 14 countries discussed Interministerial and Intergovernmental co-operation to improve assessment, ...
- Outcome from meeting of Senior Officials on Unaccompanied Children in the Region of the Baltic Sea States
Senior officials from the member countries in the Council of the Baltic Sea States, senior officials from Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova, representatives from the European Commission, IOM and from UNHCR have, together with representatives from the NGO sector, for two ...