Baltic Sea Region Comprehensive Assistance to Children Victims of Trafficking
- Baltic Sea Region Comprehensive Assistance to Children Victims of Trafficking
In this programme funded by the European Commission through the Daphne II programme, Save the Children Sweden and Oak Foundation, the WGCC trains experts in care, protection and rehabilitation of children victims of trafficking. In this section you can find and download reports from the BSR CACVT training programme. You can also access tools and materials produced and utilised by the trainers during the five different meetings.
- Fifth Training: Reintegration in old environment or integration in a new context
Resources from the training
- Fourth Training: Networking and Family work with Children and Young Persons Victims of Trafficking
The importance of the family in supporting a young person can never be overestimated and care workers need to develop their expertise in how to create a healing context that works towards including the family in all forms of assistance. ...
- Third training: Children's Participation in Shaping their own Healing Context
This seminar is a special training devoted to the development of techniques and methods inviting the young person her/himself to participate in the shaping of how s/he is assisted. The article 12 in the Convention on the rights of ...
- Second Training: Psychological Assistance to Children Victims of Trafficking
A number of difficult issues are involved in looking at assistance for children victims of trafficking. Areas that need to be developed further exist side by side with areas where knowledge and expertise is already in place. How does exploitation ...
- First Training: Protective Care of Children and Young Persons that have been Trafficked
Protection of child victims of trafficking and of children and young persons that are unac-companied is a double issue: Children need protection in some form from traffickers. Some may be involved in criminal gangs that may want to get at ...