- Conclusions from the meeting of ministers responsible for children's issues within the Baltic Sea Region
On May 9 - 10 2005, the ministers responsible for children's issues within the member countries of the Council of the Baltic Sea States met on the invitation of the Minister for Children and Family Affairs in Norway, Ms Laila ...
- Unfinished Business - A new report from Save the Children Sweden -
| CBSS - Council of the Baltic Sea States, Lars LÃ¶Ã¶f (CBSS)
"Unfinished business" is an attempt to survey the situation of children in Central and Eastern European candidate countries in relation to the rights of the child. It is based on information from several sources, primarily the UN Committee on the ...
- A Children's Unit in the CBSS - Council of the Baltic Sea States - Secretariat
| Sweden, , Seyfert Helena(Sweden)
As agreed at the Stockholm Ministerial Meeting 31 October 2001, it has today been decided by the CSO - Council of Senior Officials - that the New Children's Unit within the CBSS - Council of the Baltic Sea States - ...
- New Children's Secretariat strengthens initiatives to combat the sexual exploitation of children in the Baltic Sea Region
| Sweden, , Seyfert Helena(Sweden
On Wednesday 31 October 2001, representatives from the countries that belong to the Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS) decided that a Children's Secretariat will be established to work on a regional basis with issues related to children at ...
- Child Protection in Iceland
| Iceland, The Government Agency for Child Protection, Gudbrandsson Bragi(Iceland)
Description of the Child Protection system in Iceland and the role of the Government Agency for Child Protection According to the Icelandic Child Protection Law, the main objective of child protection is to ensure that children (defined as individuals ...